Need Mold Remediation?
Quickly Restoring Your Property after a Fire, Water, or Mold Loss.
From moldy attics to baths to musty flooring, we remediate the damage and create systems that allow you to breathe easily again.
Mold can start to grow within 24-48 hours following a moisture intrusion event. Sometimes, water intrusion can be ongoing for a period of time and remains unknown until it manifests itself in the form of mold growth. At this point, mold can become an indoor air quality issue to building occupants, causing potential allergic reactions and sometimes worse.
Vermear Restoration’s mold remediation response team provides:
Mold Remediation Service
- Site assessment and moisture mitigation to address the cause of mold growth.
- Site preparation and containment to prevent mold spore migration and cross-contamination.
- Structural drying and dehumidification.
- Mold removal and cleaning – which may include HEPA vacuuming, air scrubbing, sanding, and surface decontamination.
- Treatment of affected surfaces using EPA approved anti-microbial solutions.
- Content cleaning.
- Sealing and/or encapsulation to help prevent future mold problems.
Vermear Restoration Fire Damage Specialization
- Rapid Alert Program
- Special Emergency Response Team
- 24/7 Emergency Response Hotline
Vermear Restoration will help you get back into your home or business following mold damage. Call today for a free inspection and pricing.
Mold Remediation Examples
Mold Remediation (Before)
Mold Remediation (After!)
Vermear Restoration can assist you with the proper identification, containment, and removal of mold growth to ensure that mold spores don’t migrate to other areas of your home or facility causing additional remediation and cleaning costs.
Call us today at 877-673-6339 for your free consultation and cost estimate.
Our Other Services
Mold and IAQ Testing
Let us help develop a specific scope of work for proper removal and disposal of affected building materials.
Live in Florida or in the Southeast United States? Call Vermear Restoration as SOON as you discover damage, before it gets worse!